Saturday, May 9, 2009

Galleria Szczepanski

Those who know me know that I have a thing for builders. :) I empathize with somebody who buys or rents a big chunk of land and then just starts building things on it. Working away day after day relentlessly. Hoping in the back of their minds that others will see it and enjoy it. And it's so cool if you build something and people like it!

I'm so busy these days I don't do much exploring so it's pure serendipity if I happen to land on unfamiliar ground.

I did today and I really enjoyed this build. The builder is the type of person I can relate to - I can just imagine him choosing all the pieces, building this and that, making it all fit together with love and irritation and hope.

If you have a chance - go visit Galleria Szczepanski and appreciate what this man has done. :)


No comments: