Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lost & Found



I was just checking my land the other day and found the scene above. And no, it's not some weird artist channeling VanGogh - it's stray material from the Dragon Ball arena nearby.


This - for those of you like me who are not into gun play - is a close up of a stray bullet. I'm surprised that bullets can a) travel onto other parcels and b) don't have a dissolve mechanism of some sort if they do. I couldn't return them because they were actually on Wrath's property.



This morning I noticed he has a couple of new trees, two meditation pillows and an empty bottle of Jack Daniels - all donated by some happy person travelling by. !?!

Then I went to check out the land I have for sale. I discovered that the Easter Bunny became a resident yesterday and left me dozens of easter eggs.



A lot of them must be floating in the air - because they're not readily apparent. Sigh, guess I know what I'm doing today.

No comments: