Friday, December 24, 2010

A Holiday Thank You to My Two Readers :)



I love this time of year. It's a time to celebrate friends and family and remember to tell people how much we care.

In the process of shopping and cooking and fussing and stressing I don't want my two readers to think I've forgotten them. :)

For you, for being patient with my rambling and occasionally allowing me to vent, I'd like to share one of my favourite pieces by one of my favourite artists. Song of the Earth seems to apply to Second Life as well as the physical one. With love.




Update: I had to add this gift from Chantal Harvey and friends!

6 comments:

Miso Susanowa said...

so, am I #1 or #2? :D

Lalo Telling said...

You're #1, of course, Miso :)

Happy Holidays, Honour!

Shockwave Plasma said...

So what number does that make me ?

Honour McMillan said...

I'm convinced you're all alts :)

Love ya anyways!

Indigo Mertel said...

Hmm... it's getting crowded here...

Happy holidays, Honour. :)

Natsuki Morigi said...

Merry Christmas and Thank you for an entertaining and thoughtful blog