Monday, June 6, 2011

The Wonderful Paradox That is Omega Point in Second Life

Omega Point (moderate)

I received fabulous news yesterday.  Masoon Ringo has just reopened Omega Point!  The sister sim to Alpha Point is detailed, complex, full of contradictions and amazing images.  You follow pathways and stairs and enter buildings and rooms to find surprising vistas and even toys. 

Climb 100 m through extraordinary structures and you find nature waiting for you.  This is well worth a lot of time exploring!

Omega Point (moderate)

I had one of those weekends where I think I maybe sometimes over commit to things :)  But having kickoff celebrations to call for volunteers and sell plots to Burn2 combined with multiple kickoff sessions for volunteers at SL8B all seemed to happen at the same time.  It was a lot of fun but this old avatar will take things a little more slowly for a while. :)

Going to Omega Point this morning helped me clear my head and regain some sense of calm.  Besides, it's just such a cool place to visit that I found myself forgetting everything else.

Omega Point (moderate)

I realize I haven't posted any new locations for a few days and I do blame my to do list (well it can't be my fault).  But I'm glad I took the time to share this one with you.  Omega Point is fabulous and will justify a place in your landmarks folder!

Next time I'm feeling a little overwhelmed I plan to jump on an alien vedette and float around the two sims.  I can deal with chat lag in a dozen im windows from there. :)

Omega Point (moderate)

I haven't nagged you for ages to help me with my SL8B project.  Consider yourself nudged and nagged and get on it will you?  I even promise to finish building the exhibit if you do! :)

Omega Point (moderate)

6 comments:

Deoridhe said...

I think I'm participated in your SL8 project, but I'm not sure how to tell. I'm a flickr girl, not koinup, so my koinup account is all for that challenge. Is there a way to check and see if the pictures are part of it or not?

Honour McMillan said...

You are now! I added the tags - you had them in the titles :)

Thank you so much for participating!

Masoon Ringo said...

Thank you Omega Point introduced on your blog.
Very wonderful!
I am so glad and proud!

Honour McMillan said...

Masoon it's a really really good build! :)

Deoridhe said...

Oh good - as you can see, I'm clueless. XD I can only manage so many platforms before my brain shuts down; I guess koinup was one too many!

Unknown said...

Great set of shots. I'll be back to Omega point soon.