Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Second Life - Pteron & Windlight

I had some time today before the opening of a new art exhibit so I went to Pteron and played with Windlight. If you haven't been there, you should go - especially if you want to play with your camera!

Yes each of these photographs is of exactly the same scene - the only difference is the Windlight and (in some cases) shadow settings.

All of these Windlight settings are part of the set created by Torley - you can download them yourselves here.

I'm sure there's a todo list on my desk somewhere. I'm equally sure this wasn't on it - but it was fun. :)

2 comments:

Lalo Telling said...

Pteron is one of my favorite sims - I always feel as if the aliens who built it are just around the next corner.

And it is perfect for playing with some of Torley's Windlight settings. I have a few posted here.

Honour McMillan said...

Very nice pics Lalo! Thanks for sharing :)