Monday, October 6, 2008

Abstract Avatars

I went to Burning Life this morning - it's a good time to find those installations you missed. There aren't many around so it's much easier to sightsee. As I was making my way between sims I saw this really interesting avatar.

Now, lately I've become interested in "abstract avatars". I've visited Joshua Nightshade's Sector7 (sorry, I couldn't tp in to get the SLURL for some reason) and purchased a few of his mechanical ones. So when I saw this one this morning I had to go to the source. The source turned out to be Yeti Bing & Yoa Ogee, World's Greatest Smile, Shop, Playground . I'm pretty sure this will turn out to be something everybody else in SL knew about - but I've just discovered it. Here are the two I purchased. :)

They have lots of different (and some just very odd) avatars - I just thought these two were cute.

I have no idea when or where I would use them - but I love having them. :)

No comments: