Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Home!


I saw this Steampunk Castle by Alex Bader and fell in love with it. I've had a couple of houses and a wizard's tower - but this is the first dwelling that feels like home. I've spent a couple of days changing textures to personalize it and I love it even more. Now I just have to furnish it. :)

Update: In the interests of full disclosure - this castle is high prim, so it forced a move I'd been planning for later this year - another full island. So yes, Aintree Maple is born. And it took less than 30 minutes for delivery. Now I just have to go move a castle. :)



Update: A bit of advice - if you're moving a castle, or any large build - try to ensure you will want the same elevation/orientation in the new location. Adjusting either is going to be a trial.

One other SL note - My cache hasn't been the same since I loaded the latest browser version. But dang the terraforming tools are powerful!

No comments: