Saturday, November 1, 2008

I love this!

The person who does Honour's typing occasionally takes control of the content of this blog. This is one of those occasions.

One of the things few if any people in any life know about me is my weakness for men's choirs. I know a little odd perhaps. But large groups of men's voices lifted in song gives me goose bumps. Of course I would prefer that they have at least a modicum of training and that they're all singing the same song. :) I was once at the track and field events at the Commonwealth games and a Welshman won an event - I was sitting in the middle of a group of Welsh fans and when the national anthem was sung I melted.

So imagine how pleased I was to discover that the BBC recently had a reality competition for choirs - The Last Choir Standing. This is a video of the winning choir's performance during the final. Take time out from Morrissey and the Smiths to appreciate it. :)

And if for some reason the video doesn't appear - try this link: Only Men Aloud

No comments: