Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I throw bouquets of thankyou!

It's officially winter on Aintree Willow and you're all invited :) There are ice trails and a skating rink at sea level and those weird tube rides down from the top of the mountain. I've put tp cards up in various locations so the getting up part is easy. There are free skates and free sleds. I'm really hoping people enjoy it.


I would not have been able to get it finished and open if Ahuva Heliosense had not read my earlier post and arranged for a friend to help me out with the scripting of the sleds. It means a lot to me that she went to the trouble of arranging for that help. Thank you!


And the scripting god who did the help was Dale Innis. I would not have been able to get this done without Dale's help. I looked at the script afterward and it was nothing like I was trying to do - no wonder it didn't work. I owe Dale big time and you're all witnesses. Thank you!


1 comment:

Chestnut Rau said...

Dale is one of the most wonderful people I have ever met in SL. I am so glad Ahuva was able to connect you guys.

I love how folks step in to help each other out in our little world.