Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Long past due......

I've gotten a number of chores done today but the really big one still sits there untouched. I really really have to go through the 4,913 (I finally looked to see how bad it is) photos sitting on my hard drive. They have to be sorted, filed, culled. I need to separate out the ones that will make textures once I work on them and delete the ones that never will. I need to rename most of them so they can be found when I want them. I need to do this.

I just haven't come up with the sure fire motivation yet. But I will. Really. Any day now.

2 comments:

Grace McDunnough™ said...

I've heard that 80s music, played really loudly, can have a profoundly motivational impact. ;-)

Honour McMillan said...

lol Well BAD 80's music would make me hide out so that might work. :)