Thursday, April 23, 2009

Did you know?


That advanced/character/Slow Motion Animations slows down your animations so you can get a photo of them? I didn't (mind you I'm sure there are thousands of things I don't know).

I learned this little nugget in a workshop on the MURKU Comics HUD at Orange Island today. The HUD is free for now and it's really neat - if you want to play with something cool go try it. There's a Wiki if you want some help with the functionality.

Me? I'm going to play with slow motion a bit first. :)

3 comments:

Dale Innis said...

The big eyes! The sad mouth! So cuuuute! :)

Anonymous said...

Ive been playing with it, and the beta thing that makes you mouth move when you use voice... umm I only do this when I am along because I end up laughing too hard

Honour McMillan said...

what I do (don't tell the creator this) is only wear the animator part - then slow down the animations and play with them for photos. I haven't tried it in a comic yet.