Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Aintree Gardens

Although nothing is ever really finished, the new Aintree Gardens is now open. The only major item left to take care of is a logo and sign. But everything else is done - well, until I change it of course. :)


Crap did this really cool new poster for the Tunes in SL project - it fits in like it was designed for the place. :)


The only niggling little problem with the location is the arms dealer across the road. He uses a gazillion scripts and so things get a little laggy. I'm hoping he'll leave eventually. He does get the most interesting customers - although I don't think they're the gardening type.

2 comments:

Chestnut Rau said...

The new store looks fabulous! I love the japanese maples I got the other day. Simply fantastic low prim trees.

Honour McMillan said...

thank you and thank you! :)