It's very difficult to display a typical photo of Daniel - he looks different every time you see him. :) But this photo is one that makes me think of Mr. Voyager - even when it's not him.
If you don't know Daniel you should.....let me share a few of the things I know:
- October 31, 2009 is his 3rd RezDay. Most of the past 3 years were spent on the teen grid - he matured to the Main Grid last December.
- Daniel shares. He shares his time with newcomers to the grid. He shares his photos and experiences on the grid with everyone. He shares information and he shares goodwill.
- Daniel works very very hard. In fact, when I look at what he achieves I'm exhausted. I don't know how he does it.
- Daniel is positive. I've never seen him post anything negative or mean spirited. He has a friendly, helpful and sincere way of seeing the world and interacting with it and the rest of us.
- Daniel loves Second Life.
- Daniel is a gift to the grid and to us, its residents.
I'm very pleased that I've had the privilege to call Daniel a friend. Happy RezDay my friend