Friday, August 27, 2010

Cerridwen's Floating Isles in Second Life


I was in need of a bit of "drama free" time so I decided a little exploring was in order. It's been a glitchy morning for me (viewer, Safari, Blogger) so I didn't get around Cerridwen's Floating Isles as much as I would have liked. What I did manage to see was beautiful.

The artist, Elicio Ember, also designs and sells plants, avatars, etc., and I know many (if not all) are for sale somewhere on the sim.

A visit is highly recommended. What I saw was restful and gorgeous and I will return to see all the bits I didn't the first time. :)

4 comments:

Josue Habana said...

Those are some spectacular photographs, Honour!

Must go visit that place :)

Anonymous said...

Thats some gorgeous pics and very kind words. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh...lol.. that last anonimous was me, Elicio Ember. Thanks!

Honour McMillan said...

Thank you for the great build! :)