Friday, November 4, 2011

We Interrupt This Stream of SL Posts For a Brief Dedication



Back in my younger days I fell in love with this older guy - one with smarts and a ridiculous charm and a complete disregard for many of life's rules.  It was a period of time when many of us avoided disco and the rest of the 70's and found country - in particular my never ending passion for Waylon Jennings which outlasted my affair with the man I'll call TM but is all bound up into the same memories.

He could be an ass at times.  The song above is one he insisted reminded him of me - and no my name isn't Susan, he'd substitute mine in the lyrics.  It actually didn't seem like a bad song for him to pick.  Years after we parted I passed through his town and had dinner with TM and his wife. The idiot got up in the middle of the meal and put this on the stereo and made sure she knew it was about me.  sigh

I learned today that there won't be a possibility of any future dinners together.  The memories though are mostly happy ones and I want to dedicate the next video to him.  To TM and to my wish that some people would just stick around.


1 comment:

انجين محمد said...

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء 0578074829 الجوهرة كلين
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء تعد رائدة شركات التنظيف التي تعمل فى هذا المجال منذ عشرات السنين وخبرتها الكبيرة جعلتها فى المقدمة دائما نمتلك أجود مواد عزل مستوردة من الخارج ,وأحدث المعدات عندما يكون التسريب إلى الخزان مسبب فى تلوث المياة ونقل البكتيريا والفيروسات التى تسبب العديد من الأمراض وقد تتسرب مياة الآبار المياة الجوفية إلى داخل الخزانات الأرضية ، فى هذة الحالة نبطن جدران الخزان بمادة الأيبوكس ، حافظ معنا على صحة أسرتك واتصل بنا فى الحال نقدم أفضل خدمة لتنظيف الخزانات بإحساء على علم بأفضل مواد العزل العالمية طاقم العمالة لدينا خبرة كبيرة فى هذا
المجال لذا وفرت خدمة العملاء للشكاوى والاستفسارات للعميل.شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء