Saturday, July 5, 2008

SL5B - Don't Give Up On It!

I'll admit that I went back to SL5B because I really don't want to sit down and do a long delayed sorting of my inventory. But I'm very glad I did. Went to the Stretch, Rebake, Move and Dwell sims - you really need to go check them out. The following is just a taste!


I think this exhibit is called something like the Undiscovered Florida - but what's important is the Cypress Swamp and Cracker House. Wrath you will love it!

The next pics are from Seasons Alter Wiccan - not only is it quiet and attractive, you can do a private ceremony and make a wish. :)

These last two pics highlight one of my favourite things in SL - which is Steam Punk - I can't do it and there's really so much good stuff out there that there's no point in me trying. But I love exploring it! :)


I know there's been a lot of disappointment about the types of exhibits at SL5B - seems like a lot of them are just trying to sell you something. But some of the others are really neat - it's worth exploring some more just to find them. :)

No comments: