Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Experimenting in Second Life's Veil of Shadows

Veil of Shadows (moderate)

I feel like it's been months since I did any exploring and I'm way behind in visiting new sims.  I saw this photo by Torley and decided to head to the Veil of Shadows.  My intention is to start playing with depth of field and the newer shadow settings so it seemed appropriate.

Veil of Shadows (moderate)

Yes, I have a long way to go before I can feel comfortable with these settings but I had to start somewhere.  You'll do a better job than I when you visit this sim and do check the land description for the windlight settings they specify, I didn't have them so I played with a few.  Now if you'll excuse me I'll go see what other wonders I've missed  :)

Veil of Shadows (moderate)

2 comments:

Maggie Darwin said...

Last pic: "Holy Maxfield Parrish, Batman! Where are the 'girls on rocks'?"

Honour McMillan said...

@Maggie I waited and waited for you but you didn't show up! :p