Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sex with Trees, Just Another in the Long List of Reasons Tabloids Love Second Life

Porto (moderate)

So I, as the intrepid explorer, had one of those experiences that jolted me out of my comfort zone and made me confront one of those areas of life I prefer to pretend doesn't exist.  It did, however, give me an advance warning of the new rash of stories that will start appearing about our beloved grid.

I was flying around Porto and saw a flock crows suddenly jump up and circle a tree which up to then had provided a quiet resting place.  I went to see what had startled them and well, let's just say I got an eyeful.

You may or may not know that there is a sub-culture in the physical world that finds itself drawn to sex with inanimate objects.  There's the man who has loved more than 1000 cars, another who's terribly fond of vacuum cleaners and the one who lusts after bicycles.  And in case you think it's just men - think again.

You just know there's going to be a headline about going inworld to have sex with trees now.  Particularly since it would appear that she's not giving him a lot of choice.  He may be made out of wood but he should still have some rights.  sigh

Porto (moderate)

4 comments:

jjccc said...

He got wood lol

Honour McMillan said...

@jjccc /me grins

Uccie Poultry said...

An absolutely stunning build with more than a couple "disturbing" tableaus scattered about as well some comparatively pedestrian but nonetheless interesting sights. Thanks for writing about it, Honour.

Honour McMillan said...

@Uccie well we have to revisit Porto to try and keep up with the changes - there and a bunch of others and I never seem to have time.