Monday, January 24, 2011

The Arcipelagus in Second Life

It was going to have to be a quick travel day in Second Life. I've been ignoring those dastardly physical world errands for too long. I decided to take the lead from my friend Cyberloom and visit the Arcipelagus - a string of islands in the sea anchored (pun intended) by the famous Fallen Gods Store - familiar to anybody like me with a predilection for fantasy skins.

Owned by Alia Baroque these islands, and the builds on and around them, are perfect for the traveler and the photographer. Check out Cyberloom's shots - she does a much better job than I do.

There are wonderful details hidden around corners and in small rooms. The ships and structures on the water are delightful. Start your journey at Annon, The Gate and then work your way down throughout the chain.


I found myself so intrigued with individual structures that I forgot I was trying to do a quick survey of all of the islands for this post. I would have to include dozens of pictures to give you a complete sense of the wonders to be found. But you don't want that! :)

Instead, please take my word for it and go visit the Arcipelagus. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: