Monday, January 10, 2011

I Completed a Second Life Quest!

Forgive me if I have to do a little victory dance here. I've mentioned before how awful I am at hunts and quests but having gotten a tour of The Search for the Sy I felt compelled to go back and attempt to carry it through.

It turns out that even with detailed instructions it takes me a long time to recalibrate a teleporter. And there are things I should have tried much sooner - it would have saved me some hair pulling. But I actually managed to do it!!!!! And here's a photo of my trophy as proof. :)

As the saying goes - if I can do this anybody can. You really really need to give it a shot before it ends in February. You'll feel an enormous sense of satisfaction and it's a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Cristopher Lefavre said...

Congratulations Honour! Seems I should try to get one too - unfortunately the sim seemed to make my laptop really beg for mercy :-( I need a new Graphic Card on my floor-standing one!

Honour McMillan said...

If you can work out your graphics kinks then I hope you do try! I suspect you'll be very successful :)