Friday, December 12, 2008

Rezzing scripts - pfffft!

When I wasn't running around (or just playing with windlight) today I was trying to solve the problem one of my customers is having. He bought the flowering sculpty tree and when he rezzes it on his homestead island he only gets half the foliage. Well, at least on the tree. Half the foliage rezzes upside down and 10 m away.

He gave me permission to create objects on his land and I tried rezzing the tree - got the same result. I had him rezz his tree on my land and it was fine.

I remember from rezzing the Steampunk Castle that auto rezzers don't work the same on open spaces - so I've been trying various versions of resetting the rezzer script. Haven't solved it yet - but I'll keep trying.

In the meantime he "took" the group of tree prims and planted it that way. I'm glad he's being understanding about this. :(

No comments: