Monday, December 15, 2008

Wonderful holiday music stream!


I use KONA radio on Aintree and I love it but I was looking for a holiday music stream for Winter on Aintree Willow. I saw a post on some forum somewhere by Ewan Mureaux and that he has a holiday music stream available. You really should check it out! He has the classics, he has stuff I didn't know existed (like the Star Wars Christmas Album), he has funny stuff, punk, show tunes, Hanukkah (Chanukah) and beautiful sweet music. If you need a holiday stream try Ewan's. It's a fabulous mix and you won't be disappointed. :)

I decided to put a card up on top of the mountain crediting him - and added christmas stuff people have given me and a card from me for visitors. I think I'm finally getting in the mood.

I like the stream so much I've parked myself under a tree while I do other things on the computer and around the house. That way I can still listen to it. :)

PS - this is probably the only way/time I'll listen to Marilyn Manson and/or Clay Aiken. I am glad I got to hear Vikingarna though.

No comments: