Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Weary


Well I'd actually like to say "I'm Tired" but then I think of Lilly Von Schtupp and it's not that kind of "worn out Love Goddess " tired. :)

I'm not fed up, or pissed off or feeling betrayed by LL or anybody else. I'm a little concerned about what's coming next but I'm more curious than anything and feeling truly awful for those now unemployed.

I'm not depressed just verging on burnout. I can't seem to focus or accomplish much at the moment.

I do have an idea for an SL project that doesn't have anything to do with building/creating/island ownership/hunts/Marketplace etc. I need to think about it and my direction for the next while.

A short break is called for. I'm going to work on the house and garden (and me) for a bit. A few days anyway.

The only reason I'm posting this is that some people get concerned when I don't pop up on a regular basis. So I'm not staging a dramatic exit - just a pause.

I'll see you soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

breaks are good, I hope yours revitalizes and rejuvinates <3