Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Not World Peace ...........

This isn't going to change any world - but I did finally master Blender to the point that I created an honest to gawd sculpty that's good enough to use. :)

Now I can do more interesting stuff. Learning the tool is boring but I know it's necessary. It's much easier to be motivated when you're creating something and not merely trying to figure stuff out .... not that I've figured it all out. I just finally understand enough to be able to work on some of the things I want to create.

Yay me! :)

3 comments:

Cristopher Lefavre said...

Yay Honour! What a great vase! And if everybody spent more time getting Blender to work that way, I guess no-one would have had time to disturb world peace....

Chestnut Rau said...

Yay You! I am always impressed by your work and can't wait to see what you do with your new skills.

Honour McMillan said...

@Cris - thank you, but I think world leaders would take one look at Blender and go back to fighting :)

@Ches - thank you, but pressure much? :)