Friday, September 3, 2010

Second Life Art Gallery at The Retreat

Phasmatis Ex Machina by Feathers Boa

.

I'm getting nowhere fast on the trail of solving the Fortune Quest but I honestly don't care. I'm finding some fabulous "not to be missed" locations that I have apparently, to this point, missed.

The Art Gallery at The Retreat "An ever-changing display of art from the collection of Messalina Lavendel" is one of my favourite all time finds. I had to force myself to stop taking photos but here are a few of the pieces on display. Note that many of them are moving/changing so a picture really doesn't do them justice.


Flame of Creativity by Gleman Jun

.

Amatorious Arborescens Ink & Pencil by Jessica Tehan

.

Alive in Wild Paint - Beauty by Feathers Boa

.

Rain Beads small by Glyph Graves

.

humans4 - ieko 06 2010 by ieko catnap

.

26 Tines by Bryn Oh

.


I'm impressed at the depth of the collection on view and the generousity of the owner to share it with us. I'm also blown away by the talent inworld. Please go visit the gallery, you'll be very very glad you did. (PS Don't cam around the gallery, walk up to the exhibits. It does make a difference!)

No comments: